There is a problem between you and your partner, or you accidentally make friends with someone you don’t like, you don’t want them to talk to you. Want to block them but don’t know how? Are you looking for a way to block users on Whatsapp? Whatsapp Web will introduce and guide you to the simplest way to block users on Whatsapp.
1. What happens when you block someone on WhatsAPP?
When you block a certain user on WhatsApp:
- Messages they send to you will not be delivered.
- They will get a message saying the message was not delivered and don’t know why.
- They can’t see the last time you were online.
- Messages they send to you will not be deleted.
- Messages you send to them will not be deleted.
- You will not be deleted from their phone contacts.
- They will be deleted from your phone contacts. How to block a user on WhatsApp?
2. How to block a user on WhatsApp?
On iOS devices:
To block a user on WhatsApp for iOS, go to your chat with that user on WhatsApp, then tap the username in the top corner.
Scroll down to find and click Block this Contact. Click Block again to confirm you want to block that user.
Also you can access Settings => Account => Privacy => Blocked
Here you will see a list of all the contacts that you have blocked. Click Add New and search for the user contact you want to block. Select that contact and they will be added to your block list.
On Android devices:
To block a user on WhatsApp for Android, go to the conversation between you and that user, then tap the 3 dots icon in the top right corner. Click Block and confirm. And that user will be blocked.
Or alternatively, you can go to Settings => Account => Privacy => Blocked Contacts. Click the Add button and find the user contact you want to block.
3. How to unblock users on WhatsApp?
There are many ways to unblock a user on WhatsApp. If you send a message to a user you’ve blocked, you’ll be asked to unblock them. Click Unblock to unblock.
Also you can unblock a user on WhatsApp by accessing the conversation between you and the blocked user. On an iOS device, click on that username, then scroll down to find and click Unblock this Contact. On Android devices, click on the 3 dots icon and then select Unblock.
You can finally access the Blocked Contacts screen. On iOS devices, click Edit, then click the red circle icon and select Unblock.
On an Android device, tap or long-press the blocked username to unblock, then tap Unblock from the menu.
Whatsapp Web has shown you the simplest and easiest way to block users on whatsapp. Hope this article will help you. Good luck!